Monday, March 22, 2010

Today, All my wishes will come true

I deserve to marry a good man
My marriage will be happy
I am lucky enough and able to find myself a happy life-long companion.

I would like to have money
Money is a positive energy
I can operate it well
I want to enjoy financial freedom which brings a relaxed and happy life
I am lucky enough and deserve to have what i want with my desire wealth.

I am a successful person
I know how to be successful
I am a trustworthy person
I am valuable
I am worth it
I am good

Life is what we "believe"
I definitely could live the lifestyles i desire and dream of!

5 comments:

  1. eh...chinese version tak cukup ke...:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. tak cukup.. very the STRESS recently so must motivate sendiri... too bad i only know chinese & english.. you know other language mou.. you translate for me.. kakakaka... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm...gam extreme...must be si beh stress...hou lah...i tolong u translate to other bahasa...:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes ~~~ damn stress....nei yao ng lei ngo.. hou cham ahhh.. kakakaka...:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. no choice...i sendiri pun tak dapat jaga...STRESS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

    ReplyDelete